The 4 Disciplines of Execution – 20pg
THE 4 DISCIPLINES OF EXECUTION: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling
Learn this powerful framework to improve execution and achieve your strategic goals!
Leaders often know the strategic plan but struggle to execute it. Besides having to overcome the possible lack of clarity, commitment and accountability for new strategic activities, they find themselves and their teams constantly sucked into the whirlwind of urgent daily work.
This book explains what’s effective execution and how to achieve it using 4 key disciplines of execution (4DX). These 4 disciplines can help anyone—from frontline workers to senior executives—to become more engaged in their work and produce outstanding results.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the true problem behind effective execution;
• Learn the 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) and how they can improve your’s team and organization’s focus, leverage, engagement and accountability, so you can do the right things consistently to achieve your most important goals; and
• Find out what are the key phases and challenges you can expect when installing the 4DX in your organization and how you can overcome them.
Teamwork can be hard to measure and achieve. Yet, when you get it right, it can deliver seemingly-impossible results, and become a source of sustainable competitive advantage for your company in today’s rapidly changing world. The book provides specific and practical guidelines for leaders, practitioners and team players to learn how to achieve outstanding results through great teams.
Here are some highlights of what you can gain from the book:
• Learn how to convert 5 elements that typically cripple teams, into 5 elements of success, each laying the foundation for the next ingredient; and
• Find out how you can build trust, master conflicts, achieve commitment, embrace accountability and focus on results in your teams.