Daring Greatly -16pg
DARING GREATLY: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
By Brené Brown
Find out how to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly and engage courageously!
As human beings, we have a fundamental need for connection, love, and belonging. Yet, we fear rejection and are afraid we’re not good enough. We try to hide our vulnerabilities, only to create a greater disconnect with our families, communities, and work. Based on 12 years of research, this book explains the concept of vulnerability, and how to embrace it for wholehearted living and fulfilling connections.
Here are some powerful ideas you can expect to learn from the book:
• Learn what’s Scarcity, Vulnerability and Shame, and how it affects ALL of us;
• Discover the 4 elements of shame resilience and how to combat shame;
• Find out about gender differences in triggers and response to shame, how it affects our relationships and what we can do about it;
• Uncover the different types of masks and armours that we use to protect ourselves, and how to break through them to engage bravely; and
• Understand the disengagement divide, how to rehumanize education & work, and be wholehearted parents to our children.